Tuesday, June 3, 2014

5th Grade Picnic Update

Good Morning!

Can you believe that we are already in the second to last week of school?! I find it hard to believe, but then again this is only my 5th week back ;) Thank you all so much for the well-wishes while I was out with my ankle, I truly appreciate it! It is great to be back and I loved seeing all of the kids' smiling faces, both at the basketball game and on my first day.

One quick housekeeping item. As 5th grade teachers from all three elementary schools, we decided to postpone the picnic to our rain date of this Thursday, June 5. We felt that, due to the forecast of thunderstorms on Wednesday, it would be better for all to push it back a day to a much sunnier Thursday. We are all still excited to meet other 5th graders before the journey to JLMS. If you chose to have the school provide a lunch, you do not have to worry about contacting anyone. We have taken the responsibility of contacting food services and they are aware that we will need the lunches for Thursday. If you planned on packing a lunch, please send a pack lunch on Thursday.

Happy Tuesday!

~Mrs. Lengyel

No comments:

Post a Comment