Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our class blog! I hope everyone has been having a relaxing and exciting summer; I look forward to hearing about what everyone has been up to! It's hard to believe but we start school next week! Hopefully you have all of your supplies and are ready to jump into 5th grade!

This is our class blog. Throughout the year, the students and I will be updating the blog a couple times a week with what we've been up to in class, important happenings, funny moments, or anything else we think you should know, including homework assignments. When I say the students and I, that's what I mean! Not only will I be blogging, but each week one student will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to our blog. They will write about something we did or that happened, and include a picture or two. At the end of the blog post, he or she will "sign off" with his or her name, so keep on the look out for when your child is updating the blog! 

If you want to be notified every time there is a new post, go ahead and enter your email address at the top of the page.

I look forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday! Here is a picture from my summer! Any idea where it was taken?



~ Mrs. Lengyel


No comments:

Post a Comment